January was another slim month of reading, with only five books completed. Again, the colder months make it difficult to take notes, as phones and recorders lose battery power quickly. Of the five books this month, two were outstanding, and one was very good.
Top honors are split between “Thinking in Bets” by Annie Duke, and “Atomic Habits” by James Clear.
There were no books this month that I would put on the ‘waste of time list’. They all have useful ideas and information.
Here is my January reading list, in the order that I listened to them:
- Third Thoughts – Steven Weinberg ***
- Resilient – Rick Hanson ****
- Thinking in Bets – Annie Duke ****.5
- The Power of Little Ideas – David Robertson ***
- Atomic Habits – James Clear ****.5
(if you are not yet an Audible member, you can get one of these books for free, by signing up for a 30 day trial – use this link, and you’ll help support my work as well – Audible Trial Membership)