Coaching that creates unparalleled possibilities
*Side effects may include incredible fitness, significant weight loss and an explosion of new possibilities.
Why an Intensive?
The hard fought wins don’t happen overnight, and they don’t happen from once a month phone calls. Change is a process, not a hack.
What is Compassionate Coaching?
While most coaches focus on building willpower, discipline, and self-esteem, I focus on gentleness and self-compassion. There is nothing hard about this work, but the results beat hard work every time. Self-compassion is the fuel for unstoppable action.
My goal is to sell you on your self. To convince you that you can do something that you don’t believe you can. If you are feeling stuck, and you want to make sustainable changes, I can help.
What you will get from our coaching relationship?
- Insight into your current situation and patterns of behavior.
- Tools and skill development, to help you get into action.
- A safe environment without judgment, to explore possibilities.
- Guidance, mentorship, compassion and moral support
- Development of realistic, actionable goals
- Tim’s calendar is available to you at any time. If there’s an open slot, you can use it.
- We’ll craft a plan that gets you in motion, and keeps you there.
- Daily Text Message Check-ins
- Limited Enrollment means more time for you
Are you ready to change your life?
Sign up for a 3 months of intensive coaching with Tim.
There are only 2 slots currently available.
Per month, for 3 months
Receive a 10% discount
Meet Your Coach
Tim Van Orden is shattering the myths and misconceptions that surround a plant based diet. He has spent the past twelve years proving that a vegan athlete can excel in some of the world’s most grueling sports. Along the way, Tim was named “U.S. Masters Runner of the Year”, four times, and he’s garnered nine U.S. Masters Trail Running Championship titles at 10k, 15k, Half, Marathon, and 50k, one U.S. Masters Mountain Running Championship title, and a victory at the U.S. Snowshoe Championships Half Marathon. In addition, Tim has finished top ten in the world championships of stair climbing, snowshoe racing and mountain running.
Now, a sought after coach and presenter in the fields of motivation, nutrition, and athletic performance, Tim has inspired countless people around the world to improve their health and change their lives.
Copyright © 2018 · Tim Van Orden