What is Compassionate Coaching?
While most coaches focus on building willpower, discipline, and self-esteem, Tim focuses on developing gentleness and self-compassion. Change doesn’t need to be hard, and goal achievement doesn’t need to feel like work.
The focus is to help you build a more compassionate and supportive self narrative. To move past self criticism, and into the space of positive engagement. Then to give you the guidance, and the tools to do what needs to be done… gently, and sustainably.
Coaching that creates unparalleled possibilities
*Side effects may include incredible fitness, significant weight loss, the creation of sustainable habits, and an explosion of new possibilities.
Is this style of coaching for everyone?
Even though the tools and techniques used are scientifically validated, and rigorously tested, some people achieve better results than others. Compassionate Coaching seems to be most effective for people who are:
- Introverted, Sensitive or Shy
- Stuck in life, work, or relationship
- Challenged by habit creation
- Mild to moderately depressed
- Self critical
What you can expect from our coaching relationship?
- A safe environment without judgment, to explore possibilities
- Guidance, encouragement, and moral support
- Insight into your current situation and patterns of behavior
- Tools and skill development, to help you get into action
- Development of realistic, actionable goals
- Plans include either as needed calls, weekly, or monthly calls.
- We’ll craft a plan that gets you in motion, and keeps you there.
- Daily Text Message Check-ins
- Limited Enrollment means more time for you
Are you ready to change your life?
Go to meetme.so/TimVanOrden to schedule a free 15 minute call, to determine what type of coaching would best suit your needs.
Three Month Intensive
Why an intensive?
The hard fought wins don’t happen overnight. Change is an intensive process, not a hack.
This plan includes:
- As Needed Calls
- Priority Scheduling
- Daily Text Check-ins
There is only 1 slot currently available.
$700 Per month, for 3 months
Pay Once Receive a 10% discount
Meet Your Coach
Tim Van Orden is shattering the myths and misconceptions that surround a plant based diet. He has spent the past twelve years proving that a vegan athlete can excel in some of the world’s most grueling sports. Along the way, Tim was named “U.S. Masters Runner of the Year”, four times, and he’s garnered nine U.S. Masters Trail Running Championship titles at 10k, 15k, Half, Marathon, and 50k, one U.S. Masters Mountain Running Championship title, and a victory at the U.S. Snowshoe Championships Half Marathon. In addition, Tim has finished top ten in the world championships of stair climbing, snowshoe racing and mountain running.
Now, a sought after coach and presenter in the fields of motivation, nutrition, and athletic performance, Tim has inspired countless people around the world to improve their health and change their lives.
Copyright © 2019 · Tim Van Orden